Polarization imaging resource
Polarization (from physics aspect)
- “Polarization,” The Physics Classroom
- polarization : thuvienvatly (in Vietnamese)
- “Polarization of light and its applications,” Bikash Sapkota
- “Making stress visible,”
- “Introduction to Polarization,” Edmund Optics
- “Polarizers,” RP Photonics Encyclopedia
- “Optical Birefringence,” Microscopy Resource Center
Polarization application (research paper aspect)
- “Polarization-based vision through haze,” Schechner et. al.
- “Polarized 3D: High-Quality Depth Sensing with Polarization Cues”, Kadambi et al.
- “Polarization imaging for industrial inspection,” Proceedings of SPIE, February 2008.
Meriaudeau et al.
- “Removal of specularities using color and polarization,” IEEE 1993, Nayar et. al.
- “Using polarimetric imaging for material classification,” IEEE 2003, Zallat et. al.
- “Relating the Statistics of the Angle of Linear Polarization (AoLP) to Measurement
Uncertainty of the Stokes Vector”, Meredith Kupinski, Assistant Research Professor, University
of Arizona, USA
- “A Heuristic introduction to radio astronomical polarization,” Carl Heiles, University
of California, Berkeley, CA, USA
- “A high-extinction-ratio optical polarizer based on advanced CMOS technology,” Sasagawa
et. al. SPIE 2013
- “Intuitive representation of photopolarimetric data using the polarization ellipse,” Gagnon
et. al. Queensland Brain Institute, University of Queensland, Australia.
- “Finding the optimal polarizer,” William Barbarow, Meadowlark Optics, Frederick, CO,
POlarization application (optics, system aspects)
- “Polarizer Selection Guide”, Edmund Optics
- “Stressed Plastics by Polarization,” Andrew Davidhazy
- “Applications of Light Polarization in Vision,”
- imprex: polarization cameras take the stress out of materials analysis
- lucid: explained sony polarized sensor
- Sony polarsense